Each and every garment is handmade and thoroughly quality checked before being shipped out.
We do not accept returns if and when....
• You have changed your mind about the item you have bought so please choose carefully. Please contact us if you have any questions about an item before placing your order.
• The item(s) does not fit. This is why we ask for your measurements so please ensure you give us correct sizing at the checkout.
We take the upmost pride in the quality of our products and would not send out a garment that we deem to be faulty or damaged.
We do accept returns if....
• Your product is faulty (has arrived damaged and therefore unwearable). Please contact us first so we can assess how to resolve the issue. Should a refund/exchange be granted please return your item within 30 days from the date your product was shipped.
•We recommend that all faulty items are returned to us via tracked shipping. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the cost of returned shipping. Original shipping costs are not refundable. We are not responsible for any returned items that have been lost during shipping.
• We have sent the wrong item to you. Please contact us and return your item within 30 days from the date your purchase was shipped. All items must be returned in an unused and resale condition, with the tags still attached. Any returns which are received damaged and unsellable due to customer negligence will not be refunded or exchanged.
We will exchange your item if....
• You bought an item that was not made specifically to your measurements or with any special requests, i.e - a product which is advertised as 'one size'.
• You have been sent the wrong item.
Please contact us for our return address.