These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Donald Stanley Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Donald Stanley Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Donald Stanley Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
(1) Returns and Refunds (1.1) As the ordered goods are custom-made, they can neither be returned nor refunded, and the standard 28 day refund policy does not apply. This does not affect your statutory rights and does not apply to faulty goods. (1.2) Requests for returns or refunds must initially be supported by proof of purchase and sent to email@example.com. (1.3) In the case of refund, the client will be eligible for a full refund less the cost of any shipping costs previously incurred as these are considered complete at that point. Donald Stanley Ltd. retains full discretion on whether a product is deemed faulty or not. (1.4) Orders will only be refunded by the original method of payment less the cost of any credit card/payment fees. (1.5) In the case of a refund, this will only be provided once the garment(s) have been returned and are in the same condition they were when sent. (1.6) If you are unhappy with any garments you receive, you have 14 days to raise this with our team. This includes all discrepancies such as wrong item, wrong fabric and wrong length/size and needs to be done by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Measurements (2.1) Donald Stanley Ltd. manufactures each garment according to measurements given by the customer at the time of ordering. (2.2) Donald Stanley Ltd. will not be held liable for ill-fitting garments that are made according to the measurements provided by the customer. (2.3) Donald Stanley Ltd. shall not be held liable for any size variations due to weight gain or loss that occurs between the order being placed and the time of delivery. (2.4) If measurements are entered incorrectly at point of sale, the customer has 24 hours to resend the correct measurements along with their full name, order date and order number to email@example.com with ‘order edit’ in the subject. (2.5) Customers are liable to provide the correct height, dress size and measurements (if required). If customers are unsure of how to measure, they should refer to our measurement guide on our website.
(3) Payment (3.1) Payment of the price shall be made in full upon the date of the order. (3.2) Payment of the order shall be made in full upon the garment(s) being manufactured, this includes split payments.
(4) Deliveries (4.1) All orders must be paid in full prior to delivery. (4.2) It is understood that the turnaround and dispatch of orders may vary. All indicated turnaround times are estimated and Donald Stanley Ltd. will endeavour to meet as close as possible the average turnaround time of between 4 and 6 weeks. (4.3) Donald Stanley Ltd. will not be responsible for delays resulting from situations within the customer control, such as the recipient not being available to accept delivery, or incorrect delivery details supplied. The customer must ensure that their delivery address is correct at the time of purchase and must send any required amendments to firstname.lastname@example.org (4.4) Once a parcel is in the hands of our courier/postal service, Donald Stanley Ltd. are not liable for lost, missing, delayed or damaged garments as this is out of our control once it leaves our studio. We will endeavour to track down any lost/missing parcels should this occur.
(5) Postage (5.1) Postage prices will vary between fabrics and country. (5.2) Customers should be aware that the turnaround time does not include the postage time.
(6) Exchanges (6.1) As stated in section (1.1), the ordered goods are custom-made, they can neither be returned nor refunded, and the standard 28 day refund policy does not apply. This does not affect your statutory rights and does not apply to faulty goods. Bespoke items can be exchanged only if they are damaged due to a manufacturing fault. (6.2) Ready to post items are non-refundable however can be exchanged within 14 days.
(7) Sizing and Fit (7.1) All garments made by Donald Stanley Ltd. are oversized. If this is not the fit you desire, please size down appropriately. (7.2) Garments described as midi will be roughly mid-calf. (7.3) Garments described as maxi will be between ankle and floor length. (7.4) Garment length descriptions are for the individuals height, not a standard length. (7.5) Ready to post items will be amended in size if necessary but not amended in length. (7.6) Customers should be aware that garments may look and fit differently on them to how they look on the mannequin’s and models. (7.7) Customers should be aware that the look of the garment will change depending on the size of the garment.
(8) Order Turnaround Time (8.1) Customers should be aware of turnaround times when placing an order with Donald Stanley Ltd. It is understood that the turnaround and dispatch of orders may vary. All indicated turnaround times are estimated and Donald Stanley Ltd. will endeavour to meet as close as possible the average turnaround time of between 4 and 6 weeks. (8.2) An express option is rarely available, however, please contact us at email@example.com if you require a garment before the turnaround time where we can advise if this is possible.
(9) Contact (9.1) Donald Stanley Ltd. are not liable to review messages sent via social media. All questions and queries should be sent to our customer service email, firstname.lastname@example.org. (9.2) Customers should allow up to 3 working days for a response submitted to Donald Stanley Ltd.’s customer service email. This inbox is monitored between the hours of 10am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. (9.3) Abusive, rude, harassing, and derogatory behaviour will not be tolerated by our team under any circumstances. Donald Stanley Ltd. aim to provide the highest level of customer service, behaviour and respect and therefore expect the same in return from our customers.
(10) Fabric Variants (10.1) Colours and textures may vary slightly in person due to differing lights, however, Donald Stanley Ltd. will try to best to show the most accurate colour and texture at all times.
(11) Manufacturing (11.1) Customers must be aware that pattern/print matching is not always possible on garments and should not expect this. (11.2) If necessary, Donald Stanley Ltd. will make minor discretionary decisions to amend or adjust designs if needed for a garment to be fulfilled precisely. This therefore means that on the rare occasion the finished garment(s) may look slightly different to the garment shown on our website/social media.
(12) Nature of the Business (12.1) Due to our new and extremely unique shopping experience/process, Donald Stanley Ltd. reserves the right to contact a customer at any time during their manufacturing window, to inform the customer that their chosen fabric(s) is no longer available. On the rare occasion that this happens, a suitable match/similar fabric(s) will be offered. (12.2) The customer is reminded that the Donald Stanley Ltd. team offers an innovative and new retail experience and therefore cannot provide all services given by a usual mainstream brand, that manufacture in large batches. Our team is small, and all items are handmade. This is reflected in our processes.
You can contact Donald Stanley Limited by email on email@example.com.